A cavity on front tooth can be a very unattractive and embarrassing problem. Luckily, there are a few different ways to cover it up with temporary or permanent fixes that won’t cost you an arm and a leg! In this article, we will go over the most popular methods for covering up cavities on your teeth so you can get back to smiling without worry.
How To Cover A Cavity On Front Tooth
- Teeth whitening pen. Start by using a teeth whitening pen to cover the dark areas. These pens are usually made of hydrogen peroxide and can be found anywhere from your local drugstore or on Amazon for around $20 – $30 depending on how many you buy at once. There’s no need to worry about them not working, since they’ve been tested and approved by dental professionals!
- Bleaching gel. If you prefer, there is also an alternative teeth whitening pen that uses over the counter and that is, bleaching gel instead of a pen; however, this option tends to work better if your cavity isn’t very deep in color because it doesn’t spread as well across larger surfaces like teeth with staining problems tend to do.
- White colored chalk. Another popular method is using white colored chalk which can be found at most local craft stores like Michaels for only $0.99 per stick (depending on how many you buy). To use this method, start by wetting your finger with water then rubbing some of the chalk onto your stained teeth until they are completely covered. This process might take a few tries but once done correctly will successfully hide both deep and light staining.
- Dental bonding. One option is to use dental bonding, which is also known as direct restorative material (DRM). Dental bonding enables you to quickly get your smile looking healthy and bright again because it can be done in one visit, and you’ll need to replace the bonding about every 5 to 10 years.
- White strips. One other way to temporarily fix a problem with your stained teeth is by using over the counter whitening strips. If you’ve never used them before, they are basically plastic shaped like your teeth that have been treated with bleaching agents intended for use at home. They work best when left in place overnight and can be found almost anywhere including local drugstores or pharmacies near dental care products!
To begin whitening, simply apply the strip as instructed on their packaging then remove it after several hours of wearing time (recommended to leave them overnight). You’ll notice results within three days if done correctly but should continue doing until all stains have faded away completely so avoid skipping any nights! The only downside about this method is having to wait a few days to see the final results, but it’s still worth it for such an affordable price!
All in all, these are just a few of the ways that you can cover up your front tooth without spending too much money. There are plenty of other alternatives to choose from so don’t fret if one method doesn’t work for you because there’s always something else!